Tuesday, October 6, 2009

busying on Bijaila, the chilli seeds

This BOOK (Bijaula) is my first novel which will be turn in to last. For me literature is not a fiction, it should be a real and non-fiction matters so i didn't want to coloured my thoughts with the imaginative cloths so i tried to put my fact and thoughts which provoked the BLAC door. Of course its really hard to listen its music but if anyone jump on it than certainly he may able to realize what reality is. In fact i have no any new subject to include inside this novel,
One of my good friend,(osho's fan) who had spent his 30 years to teach English literature in leading universities, he penned on my novel:
"Bijaula , is a kind of new invention, a revolution in modern literary world. I'm pleased to well come it in the Post modern cave. I love to call it an interesting monologue, where he evoke the fresh prospective to the modern world and he looks like a seeker, truth-seeker."
still working on it, from cover layout to internal setting, feeling irritation to read it again and again, option less so doing it day to day. I hope to see it with complete dress before Tihar, let’s see what happen! Tomorrow I’m going for meeting with Image Channel's General Manager, a friend suggest me to make media partner to publicize this novel.
Cover is ready, internal proof editing is going on...
afraid to expenses..... oh one thing ! I have a BIG hope to bag Future Asia-100 award. As organiser say's the final list ll out by 2nd week of octuber09. Remember someone, who is not here recalling his LIVE presence via eye-screen.
?
?
?

1 comment:

  1. Firehousechilli all natural spicy seasonings, chili pepper's,hot chili seeds, spicy dips,fiery seasonings and meat rubs are highly sought after across the world market place. Guaranteed superior flavor, aroma, purity and fiercely HOT!

    ReplyDelete